The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Monday, April 26, 2010

S. Georgia Classic Recap and onto the Stadion Athens Classic!

Hey all!  Sorry I've been away for a few...finals week kicked my butt.  But now I'm finished, and tomorrow morning at 7:30, I board a Delta flight to Atlanta to begin my internship for real, and I'm pretty pumped up about it.  It'll be great to get away from Ann Arbor for a while!

Anyway, as I'm sure you all saw, Justin shot 146 in the first Georgia event to miss the cut by one.  He had some swing issues that we fixed via iPhones, but he just could not get the putter to cooperate.  Look for a better performance this week as super caddy gets on the bag for real.  Off to pack, tie up loose ends, and stretch.  I'll be checking in with you all week and during the tournament.  Here we go, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment