The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The End of Day 1

Back at the hotel after a long day.  Met a lot of people, learned a lot of things.  Arrived in Atlanta at about 10 this morning, Justin picked me up and we went straight to the course, The UGA Golf Course.  I will say without a doubt that it is one of the best University courses in the country and  has an amazing practice facility.  Justin hit some balls, chipped, and tried some drivers.  The weather was unusually cold, maybe about 60 degrees at best.  We walked the front nine and J introduced me to professional caddying by lasering yardages, mapping north on each hole, pacing off greens and talking about what he would like from me.  LOTS of work, especially for someone coming off of 3 hours of sleep.  But lots of fun.  Tomorrow I'm on my own in the morning, charting the back nine while Justin practices then plays the pro-am in the afternoon.  As for me, I'm going to bed, happy, tired, missing my bed but altogether great.  I'll check in with you all again tomorrow and post some pics as well.  For now, good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment