The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Golf Instruction Rain Delay

My good friend and colleague wrote me the following email when he saw that one of the captions of a photo on the original blog said "keep your head down."  I purposely put that in there cause I wanted to see if he was going to go through my blog in detail.  Not only did he, he sent me the aforementioned email that appears now:

"Change the caption on the website to "keep your head stationary"  or "stationary head" not "keep your head down."  A stationary head provides a central pivot point that secures the pivot from the top.  The stationary feet secure the pivot's anchor to the ground.  Moving the head side to side (swaying) or up and down (bobbing) is not permissible.  A stationary head that rotates is o.k. (see Annika or Duval).  Everything between the stationary head and stationary feet moves as a series of interconnected hinges to extend the pivot's range of motion to the player's personal extent.  Feet stay in place and can roll or lift up at the heel but moving the feet off the ground or changing their location from side to side is equally as destructive to the pivot as moving the head up and down or side to side.  Justin's picture looks good, but he is not keeping his head DOWN, he is keeping it in place and steady.  If his head was DOWN, his chin would be glued to his sternum and his eyes would be staring at his dick.  The website looks rad, keep the the captions pure."


So not only was I happy because Scott looked through everything, I get to share his vast knowledge about the golf swing and mechanics to anyone who's readying.  Fantastic email!  If you want to take a lesson from Scott, let me know and I'll get you in touch with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment