The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Monday, April 26, 2010

My First Taste of Life on the Road

It' 9:22 pm Monday night, and my flight leaves for Atlanta tomorrow morning at 7:30.  As I scramble to pack and make sure I have everything I need, I'm feeling a slight bit frantic and want to get to bed at a reasonable time given that I have to leave the house at 5 am.  I needs to chillax...all will be fine and I'll check in tomorrow to give you an idea of how the course looks and what to expect.  I appreciate all who are following along and hopefully I make this interesting enough to have you all continue to read!  And feel free to comment and make requests for topics, or ask any questions that you may be wondering about.  Later for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment