The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Change and new opportunities

Hello all, I'm back!  In 12 days, I'll be boarding a plane to Atlanta, GA, on my way to Athens, GA to caddy for Justin for the first time in a professional capacity.  This is what I hope to be the first of daily posts of my adventures with him on the Nationwide tour through October of 2010.  I hope we play well and qualify for the PGA tour, have tons of fun, and that you read along...in the meantime, I have a few more MBA obligations to take care of, get my caddying gear and mentality in place, and enjoy the time I have left in Ann Arbor.  Talk soon...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Athens, GA. the Athens of.....Georgia. Gives me another excuse to watch golf on TV. Show up, keep up....yeah, you know.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. and make sure there are 14 in the bag, right?

    ReplyDelete