The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 1 At The Rex

72 today. Which is gonna mean a god round is necessary tomorrow. Nothing crazy, but a good solid round in the 60's. Justin actually played quite well today tee to green,but we just couldn't get any putts to fall. We could speculate as to why or what, but sometimes in golf it just goes that way. I didn't have my most stellar day as a caddy either today, dropping the head cover once and losing my positive in the moment vibe for a few holes. But I'm gonna learn and move forward. There is a learning curve and I'm making my way. Our first early day off in a while so I think I'll get away, take care of some odds and ends, maybe read, maybe watch a movie, maybe go for a soak. Whatever it is I do, it'll be chill! Let's get it going tomorrow and get that energy going in the right direction again! Until tomorrow friends...Miyagi out.

1 comment:

  1. miss your blog and positive energy and support, hope it will continue when possible...

    ReplyDelete