The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Go Win My Friend...

Hello those of you still reading!

It's been a while, and I apologize.  Since our missed cut in Raleigh, I've taken our week off, been to LA, and back home.  It's nice to be home after just a short while on the road!

To cut to the chase, I have made the decision to step down from my caddying duties.  I felt that I could not be the caddy that Justin needs in a short enough time frame to achieve the goals we set out when I got on the bag...finish 1st on the money list or win two more times.  The last thing he needs right now is to think about the job his caddy is doing.  With such a fast start, he needs (in my humble opinion) to be able to focus all of his energy on hitting each shot.

I fully intend to continue to serve as one of several who keeps his game on track as an instructor.  In fact, I'll fly out to some events to provide that service to him.

Anyway, it was a short, awesome, beautiful experience that I don't regret for a second.  What a great time...from grinding to making a cut, to winning, to missing a cut.  All great times in their own way.  I am very grateful and humbled.  So I probably won't be updating the blog anymore.  Or I'll find a way to blog differently.  We'll see.  Thanks for reading and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment