The Delano SoBe

Kirin & Coco, Uncs Loves you!

Godfather Miyagi & Beautiful Arianna

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday And Back To Work!

Well it's still overcast and sprinkling in Raleigh this morning. The forecast is for things to clear up this afternoon and a high of 75. What a difference from last week's heat and crazy humidity! Today's plan is for us to head to the TPC at 9, practice for Justin while I walk the course and do my pacing, layering, and charting. Justin knows the course pretty well, is still tired, and plans to ease back into it today. That's just a bonus for me as I'll get to walk bagless for a day and save my legs, as I have to admit that I'm still a little worn out as well. It'll give me a chance to hide away a little too and will give Justin a chance to do talk with all the folks who will mwant a word from him about last week. I'm eager to see the course and it's green complexes,which Justin says are worth a look see.

On other notes, it looks like "Miyagi" is emerging as the nickname of choice...apologies to those who preferred others, especially fellow pro Joe Affrunti and his caddie Emmitt who were strong advocates of "Bruce," the Trickster who has pushed for "Chong Wang," and you readers who liked "Chow." I personally liked "Mr. Lu" but Miyagi it is!

I may check in later to tell you about the course. We'll see how the day unfolds. As we will not be on TV this week, I'll try to keep you updated with short posts more often. Til then, enjoy your day and back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment